Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
Gift Donation PolicyThe Library welcomes donation of books and other materials that support the educational interests of the College. These gifts-in-kind are a valuable addition to our Library collection.Conditions of acceptance:
Generally, the Library will NOT accept the following items as gifts or donations:
- Only items in good to excellent condition will be accepted.
- The Library reserves the right to accept or decline prospective donations.
- Once a donation is accepted, it becomes the property of the College on an irrevocable basis. The library reserves the right to retain or dispose of any donated items as it deems appropriate.
- The Library does not accept donations with restrictions or special conditions attached to them.
- Duplicate items already held by the Library;
- Outdated textbook;
- Books in the subject areas of Business, Science, Technology and Medical that are more than 4 years old;
- Newspapers, magazines and periodicals;
- Materials in poor condition (defective, moldy, pages torn/missing, brittle paper, etc.);
- Illegal, pirated or copyright-infringed items (Photocopies, off-prints, etc.);
- Stamped publications (e.g. already stamped as other organization’s property);
- Media in older or less commonly used formats. (e.g. U-matic tapes, VHS, phono records, computer diskette in 3.5 inches, etc.);
For any enquiries about donations of materials to the Library, please contact us at:
- Contact us first before you wish to donate items;
- An inventory listing with basic descriptions (e.g. Title, quantity, contact means, etc.) may be required;
- Fill out Gift Donation Form;
- Send the items to Library, 5/F, Ma Kam Chan Memorial Building, 31 Wiley Road, Homantin, Hong Kong.
Email: [email protected] or Phone: 3190-6650