Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
PsychologyFor further assistance on research or use of library resources, please feel free to contact our staff at the Circulation Counter or email us at email@example.com or whatsapp us at 5575-1564.Quick startSearch the TWC Search using the subject headings below to locate library materials or simply follow the call number on the shelves to find books on:Subject KeywordsCall NumberSubject KeywordsCall NumberPsychologyBF1 – 990Health PsychologyR726.5 – 726.7Counselling PsychologyBF636 – 636.7Community PsychologyRA790.55PersonalityBF698-698.9Clinical PsychologyRC466.8-467.97Developmental PsychologyBF712-724.85Industrial & Organizational PsychologyHF5548.7 – 5548.85Educational PsychologyLB1050.9 – 1092Social PsychologyHM1001 – 1281ReferenceSearch for terminology or basic ideas of the subject by using Dictionaries, Encyclopedias and HandbooksTitleCall NumberRC467 .A63 2013APA dictionary of psychologyBF76.5 .A7263 2014BF31 .C65 2015HM1019 .H36 2014BF77 .K855 2016BF31 .H394 2017BooksFeartured e-Books*Tip: To find more e-books, search the TWC Search. See Library Website > Guides & Tutorials > Library Guides & Tutorials > Find e-books via TWC SearchWarning: Excessive downloading is prohibited.Featured e-booksE-journalsUse SFX to find the fulltext articles on Psychology.E-DatabasesUse the Library e-Databases to find journal articles from popular and scholarly journals, newspapers, conference papers and other publications and collections.Warning: Excessive downloading is prohibited.Major e-databases are listed below.Academic Search Premier [Access via EBSCOhost]Full text articles of academic journals, indexing and abstracts are provided for over 3,650 journals, including British Journal of Psychology, Journal of Social Psychology, etc.PsycARTICLES [Access via EBSCOhost]Full text articles from American Psychological Association (APA) journals and selected Educational Publishing Foundation journals. Most 1988-present.PsycBOOKS [Access via EBSCOhost]A searchable, full text database of ebooks published by the APA and other publishers. Includes most scholarly titles published by APA from 1953-2009.PsycINFO [Access via EBSCOhost]PsycINFO is an abstract database that contains citations and summaries of the psychological literature, such as journal articles and technical reports, etc. from the 1800s to the present.PsycTESTS [Access via EBSCOhost]PsycTESTS is a collection of psychological measures, scales, surveys, and other instruments for professionals, students, and educators across the behavioral and social sciences.SocINDEX with Full Text [Access via EBSCOhost]SocINDEX with Full Text offers comprehensive coverage of sociology, encompassing all sub-disciplines and closely related areas of study.ProQuest Psychology Database [Access via ProQuest]ProQuest Psychology Collection is a e-journal Collection provides full text articles related to Psychology subject.Internet ResourcesGeneral Resources
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
- APA Style
It provides rules, publication manual, and online courses for learning the APA style.
It provides glossary, class notes, and topics about psychology, and information about graduate school and different levels of psychology degrees.
The site provide a large collection of links to many areas of psychology.
Psychology studies relevant to everyday life.
Recent psychology news on the web maintained by the APA
- Literacy in Social Science
The website consists of a comprehensive support system to help provide a stimulating learning environment for students, content and language teachers.
Open access Journals/Reports/Books
- AllPsych Online
Over 920 individual, cross referenced, web pages and an estimated 3000 pages of printed material can be found on the website.
- Psychology Online Resource Central, a comprehensive index of links to online psychology resources.
- Psych Net UK
A major mental health, mental health care, psychology and psychiatry resource directory containing links, articles on mental illness, fact sheets, articles, forums, software downloads and research sources. Designed for professionals, students and the layperson.
Associations & Professional OrganizationsHong Kong and China
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
DOAJ is an online directory that indexes and provides access to quality open access, peer-reviewed journals.
- Behavior and Social Issues
Behavior and Social Issues is a peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary journal which serves as a primary scholarly outlet for articles that advance the analysis of human social behavior, particularly with regard to understanding and influencing important social problems.
- Journal of Psychology & Psychotherapy
Journal of Psychology and Psychotherapy (JPP) is a peer reviewed medical journal that makes significant contributions to the major areas of psychology & wellbeing.
- Psychology Research and Behavior Management
An international, peer-reviewed, open access journal focusing on the science of psychology and its application in behavior management to develop improved outcomes in the clinical, educational, sports and business arenas.
- Centre of Behavioral Health, HKU
- Chinese Psychological Society
- Department of Psychology, CUHK
- Department of Psychology, HKU
- Hong Kong Association of Doctors in Clinical Psychology
- Hong Kong Mood Disorders Centre, The
- Hong Kong Psychological Society, The
- Hong Kong Psychology Association
- Hong Kong Society of Counseling and Psychology
- Institute of Mental Health – Castle Peak Hospital
- Mental Health Association of Hong Kong, The
- American Psychological Association
- Association of State and Provincial Psychology Boards
- Association for Psychological Science
- Australian Clinical Psychology Association (ACPA)
- Australian Psychological Society
- British Psychological Society, The
- Canadian Psychological Assoication
- European Federation of Psychologists’ Associations
- International Association for Analytical Psychology
- International Association of Applied Psychology
- International Council of Psychologists
- International Neuropsychological Society
- International Psychogeriatric Association
- International Psycho-Oncology Society
- International Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation
- International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
- International Union of Psychological Science
- National Institute of Mental Health
- New Zealand College of Clinical Psychologists (NZCCP)
- New Zealand Psychological Society, The
- World Federation for Mental Health
Guides and Tutorials+ Subject Guides
- Academic Integrity and Plagiarism
- Accounting & Tax
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Career Development
- Early Childhood Education
- English Language
- Forensic Science
- Health Services Management
- Health Studies
- Literature Review
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Occupational Therapy
- Social and Business Sustainability
- Radiation Therapy
- Referencing & Citation
- Research Method
- Study Skills
- Teaching and Learning in Higher Education