Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
Library surveyYour opinion is important to us! This survey will help us gain valuable information about how we can better serve our College communityDuration23 November – 21 December 2020Lucky DrawAll TWC students and staff (except library staff) may include your TWC e-mail address to enter a lucky draw. Winners will be notified by emailPrizes
Terms and ConditionsEligible Participants
- First Prize: Mi Automatic Soap Dispenser Kit (Sponsored by EBSCO)
- Second Prize: 32G USB (Sponsored by ProQuest)
- Third Prize: Recycle Bag (Sponsored by Mendeley & Elsevier)
- Forth Prize: Notebook (Sponsored by Wolters Kluwer Ovid)
- Participation Award: Pen (Sponsored by Mendeley & Wolters Kluwer Ovid)
- This survey is open to all current TWC students and staff.
- Each participant can take the survey only ONCE.
- Survey responses will be kept confidential and cannot be linked to individual names or email addresses.
- The results of the Lucky Draw will not be affected by your answers and written comments.
Confidentiality and PrivacyPlease be assured that answers and comments given by you in the survey will be treated in strict confidence.Sponsor List
- Prizes will be drawn around two weeks after the end of the survey. All winners will be contacted individually by email. The Library is NOT liable for any non-delivery or non-receipt of email(s) by the winners.
- All winners need to reply the winning email within two week. If a winner fails to respond on or before the response deadline, he/ she shall be deemed to have given up his/ her entitlement to the Prize.
- If winner fails to collect their prize before the deadline stipulated by Library, the winners shall be assumed to have forfeited the right to redeem the prize. Late redemption will not be accepted.
- All prizes are NOT transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- The Library is NOT liable for any cost or damage relating to or resulting from the acceptance and/or use of the prizes by the participants.
- NO warranty or maintenance service will be provided.
- In the interest of fairness, Library staff are not permitted to participate in the lucky draw.
- The Library reserves the right of final decision on all matters in case of any disputes.