Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
Sub Degree Programmes
E-Journals@SFXFind e-journals@SFXSFX is a resource linking service offered by the Library that links from an article citation in a database to the online full text of the article, if available.How to search e-journal title?
Diploma ProgrammeCertificate Programme
Most (not all) of the Library e-resources are SFX-enabled. In the A-Z list and subject lists of databases, SFX-enabled resources are marked with an SFX logo . Major e-resources which are SFX-enabled include:
- You can find e-journals by title, by category (subject), by ISSN and by publisher.
- On the SFX search screen, enter the title of the journal. Click the Search button on the SFX Services screen
- If the journal is available, a link will be provided to the appropriate database. Click the link “Full text available via …” to access.
- If the journal is available in several databases, all links will be provided to appropriate databases. Choose and click the links to access the e-journal.
- Check dates of full text coverage for availability.
When the SFX Service menu says there is no full text, it means
- EBSCOhost databases
For further assistance on use of SFX, please feel free to contact our staff at the Circulation Counter or email us at email@example.com.
- There is no electronic version of the journal or particular article.
- The Library does not have subscription to the journal or that specific volume of it.
- The journal concerned is not covered by the SFX database yet
E-Resources+ Electronic Resources