Special Arrangement of Library Services (13 May 2022 Onwards)
In view of the latest situation of the COVID-19, the library services will have following special arrangements:
Library Opening Hours
The opening hours of library in Semester Break as follows:
Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday: Closed
KHC Learning Center
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Monday - Tuesday, Thursday - Sunday and Public Holiday: Closed
Health Protection Measures
- Users are required to wear their own face masks at ALL TIME in the library. Those who refuse to wear a mask will not be allowed to enter the library.
- Users are advised to clean their hands with alcohol sanitizer placed at the entrance to the library.
- All library users are required to keep social distance in the library.
- Users may return the borrowed items at the counter or via book drops located at library Entrance, Foyer@G/F of KPC, Lobby of MKB and near the entrance of 1608A of KHC.
- All eligible users can continue to place Inter-Library Loans requests. However, the requested items will only be available when other partner libraries have resumed their services.
- All discussion rooms will be reopened and the maximum number of users resume to 6 persons in each room.
- Users are welcome to use the book sterilizer (located next to KPC Circulation Counter) to disinfect library books.
- As all electronic collections are available 24x7 and can be retrieved through TWC Search, users are encouraged to utilize these collections for their study and research.
- Users can join the Zoom meeting and chat with our librarian to get immediate help on using library resources for your learning and teaching.
The Library will continue to monitor the situation closely and make timely announcements. Please check Library website regularly for the updates on opening hours and the latest news.
For any enquiries, please contact us by below methods:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp : 5575-1564 , 9:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (Mon – Fri)
Zoom-a-librarian: by appointment. For details, please refer to Zoom-a-librarian service at library website.